BCL India, in collaboration with ASPR & Co., Chartered Accountants is organising a webinar on GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C
When: 14 June, Friday, starting 3:00 PM. The session will be for 90 minutes + 30 minutes reserved for your questions.Register Now!
Conducted by CA Ankush Shetty, CA Pradeep Kamath and CA Om Prakash.
What can you expect from the webinar?
- Overview of GSTR-9 & 9C : Context and contents.
- Understanding various business scenarios and how these should be reported on 9 & 9C
- How to treat mismatches identified while filing returns?
- How to make payments where a liability is determined during audit?
- Addressing practical challenges at the time of filing 9 & 9C
- + 30 minutes devoted to answering questions specific to your business.
This webinar is designed for Business owners, CFO / Finance Managers, Chartered Accountants & GST Consultants.
As you are aware the due date for filing annual GST returns in Form GSTR-9 and audit report in Form 9C for 2017-18, is fast approaching.
The annual GST form is a declaration of the outward and inward supplies made in the financial year. In addition, the supplier has to provide information about input taxes availed and credits to be reversed on account of their ineligibility. The principle sources for preparation of GSTR-9 are GSTR-3B and GSTR-1 filed throughout the year.
Filing of GSTR-9 is mandatory for all suppliers.
In addition to the annual return, Suppliers with turnover in excess of Rs. 2 Crores shall submit an audit report in Form GSTR-9C. This form is primarily a reconciliation between the details submitted in Form GSTR-9 & the financial statements of the Supplier. Any discrepancy between the two will be highlighted in the audit report 9C.
GSTR-9C has to be submitted for every registered unit of the Supplier.
There is a penalty of Rs. 100 per day per Act (i.e. Rs. 100 CGST + Rs. 100 SGST) per day of default.